Monday, February 20, 2012

4 Flat....????.....Surprise + Happy....

Hi Peeps....

I'm super dupper happy....why???...my baby sister just got exam result and guest what...? she's got 4 flat or should I say 4.00 pointer for this semester plus for the last two semester she's got 3.89 and 3.95 so she's going to get a Dean's List Award becouse of maintaining 3.5 above pointer straight 3 sems.  

I've receive this news for her on the evening on my way to attent hubby's friend wedding....ohhh...wow...i knew it she's the one with brilliant brain, excillent mind....I'm proud of u my baby sister....we're going for a vacation on November...InsyaAllah Beijing then to Hong Kong Disneyland as you wish....



p/s : of coz mom and dad happiest people on earth.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Allah, english berselerak. Tak reti tu buat cara tak reti le, pompuan

    ReplyDelete